Check in, Check out
- Check-in time: 3-10pm Check-out time: Before 11am
- Early check-in is subject to room availability and extra charge
- Late check-out must be arranged and agreed with the front desk in advance and may be subject to an extra charge
- Check-out before 6pm counts as 0.5 days; after 6pm counts as 1 day
- Quiet Time is 11:00 P.M. Strictly enforced.
- We request you be courteous of others and keep the noise down. Any excessive noise complaints received, we will ask to leave without a refund.
Our housekeeping procedures are different from a standard motel.
- Upon arrival, we provide all guests with a clean, well-stocked suite.
- During your stay, if you wish new linens, soap, etc., they are provided at the Hideaway Lounge where you checked in.
- Our housekeeping staff will not come into your suite until your departure.
- Our expectation is that you will treat our suites as you would your own home.
- We provide Wi-Fi internet access in all our rooms as well as in the hotel common/public areas. This service is free and does not have a cost incorporated with the room rate.
- For whatever reason should the hotel Wi-Fi network be unavailable, a credit will not be applied for this free service.
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused (whether by the deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the room (s), motel’s premises or property caused by you or any person in your party whether or not staying at the motel during your stay. The Oasis Motel reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details as presented at registration and charge or debit the credit /debit card such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the cost or expenses incurred or suffered by The Oasis Motel as a result of the aforesaid. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the motel property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, guest compensation, etc. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialist to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
DAMAGE DISCOVERED AFTER CHECK-OUT:
Guest Rooms found with waste strewn around, in complete disorder, and/or “trashed” will be subject to maintenance deep cleaning fee, administration fee and/or third party fees.
DAMAGE TO ROOM: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, art work, etc. will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to motel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
DAMAGE TO MATTRESSES AND BEDDING:
Damage to mattresses and linen including; towels, mattress pads, sheets, bedspreads, blankets resulting from the use of body oils, make-up, shoe-polish, etc. will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair or replacement of the damaged article.
DAMAGE OR TAMPERING WITH FIRE DETECTION SYSTEMS/FIRE-FIGHTING EQUIPMENT:
The Oasis Motel reserves the right to take action against any guest or visitor found to have tampered or interfered with any detection equipment throughout the motel, including detector heads in public areas, guest rooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests or visitors found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire-fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the motel due to their actions and will be evicted from the motel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, law enforcement may become involved at the motel’s discretion. Should the fact that fire-fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the motel property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, guest compensation, etc.
- Pet stays require extra cleaning upon checkout, an additional $15.00 will be applied (All prices subject to 15% HST)
- Pets must be well-behaved, leashed or caged in all motel areas.
- Clean up waste matters is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- There shall be no disturbance to other motel guests.
- In the event of pet damages to the room, Guest will be held liable and 100% responsible for all damages as per a damage repair quote from a certified contractor.
- Smoking is your freedom. But when you smoke, please respect other peoples’ rights and potential health hazards on highly vulnerable persons, including children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- No smoking of any form inside all guest rooms, pool area and indoor areas such as office and restaurant.
- Keep at least two-arm length from any guest room doors. Avoid smoking in front of other guest’s rooms. Disposed of cigarette buds at designated places.
- The act of smoking, holding a lighted cigarette, or cigarette buds/ashes found inside the guest rooms are considered SMOKING.
- SMOKING in prohibited areas is subject to $200 penalty, and/or immediate termination of accommodation service.
- Registered guest shall be responsible for his/her room-mates’ compliance with this SMOKING POLICY.
- This policy is issued based on the “The Use of Medicinal Marijuana and E-Cigarettes in Canadian Hotels” published by the Hotel Association of Canada in April 2014.
These Policies, Rules & Regulations are for your benefit and enjoyment of all guests that are staying with us!